Live TV is never an easy thing especially when the pranksters have it in them to get you…. This is probably the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time.
The true hazards of running live broadcasts including viewer participation were on full display this week, with multiple calls into C-SPAN leading to awkward questions about GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney‘s penis.
All of the calls came during episodes of C-SPAN’s “Washington Journal,” a long-running program that prides itself on encouraging viewers from across the political spectrum to call in and voice their opinions.
In the first segment, a man calls in to ask Judd Gregg, a Mitt Romney surrogate and former New Hampshire governor and senator, about how big of a lead Romney will need to secure the nomination. He then throws a curveball, asking Gregg about the size of Romney’s penis. C-SPAN quickly cuts the caller off, and apologizes to Gregg.
- C-SPAN Prank Callers Ask Lewd Questions About Mitt Romney (huffingtonpost.com)
- C-SPAN Getting Hammered With Prank Calls About Mitt Romney’s Penis (mediaite.com)
- Does Mitt Romney Have a Big Penis? (bilerico.com)
- Everybody on C-SPAN Is Talking About Mitt Romney’s Huge Penis [Video] (gawker.com)
- WATCH: C-SPAN Caller’s Unbelievable Question About Mitt Romney (huffingtonpost.com)
- New Hampshire Wiseguy Prank Calls C-Span (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- C-SPAN callers prank hosts, Mitt Romney feels… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- America Wants to Know If Romney Has a Big Penis [Video] (jezebel.com)
- C-SPAN Crank Calls of the Day (thedailywh.at)
- Attacks On Mitt Romney Get Personal (huffingtonpost.com)