With the implosion of Herman Cain‘s campaign amid accusations of adultery and sexual harassment, the once-crowded 2012 Republican presidential field appears to be narrowing to a two-man race between Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich.
- With Herman Cain out, Newt Gingrich storms to the lead in Iowa poll (100gf.wordpress.com)
- Romney, Gingrich Focus of GOP Race With Cain Exit – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Romney, Gingrich focus of GOP race with Cain exit (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Romney, Gingrich focus of GOP race with Cain exit (AP) (old.news.yahoo.com)
- Who gets Herman Cain’s Iowa voters? Newt Gingrich, four others – DesMoinesRegister.com (caucuses.desmoinesregister.com)