Three people have reportedly been killed in new clashes in Cairo after Egyptian soldiers and police launched a major crackdown on protesters in Tahrir square. Tens of thousands have been protesting since Friday at a lack of reforms ahead of crucial elections. Egyptian political activist Ahmed Salah doesn’t expect a swift reaction from the West as he blames these countries for supplying the army regime with the means of oppression.
- News of Tahrir Square 20.11.2011 (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Egypt: 6 dead, 900 hurt as Army support new Dictator (thefreeonline.wordpress.com)
- Police burn protest tents to clear Cairo’s Tahrir (boston.com)
- Egyptians Be Careful, Do not Go Back to Square Zero (timesunion.com)
- Mint Western munition killing Cairo protesters – RT (rt.com)