An analysis of President Obama‘s administration shows his keen ability to outsmart the Republican Party, not by design, but rather by circumstance.
The Young Turks writes……..
Cenk asks his Power Panel whether Obama has beaten Republicans at their own game by adopting many of their policies. Adam Green, of the Progressive Change Campaign Committee, says, “[Obama] could have ad an era of accountability with Wall Street bankers in jail and, frankly, some Bush administration officials in jail…but unfortunately he settled.”
- TYT Power Panel with C&L’s Own Tina Dupuy (crooksandliars.com)
- Progressives’ Fundraising Strength Tested By Key Race (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama Picks 2 to Fill Fed Vacancies (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Obama Nominates Republican to Fed Board (thestreet.com)
- The GOP problem – they can’t get to the right of Obama without looking stupid (americablog.com)
- Obama picks two Fed nominees (politico.com)